About AJ Tile & Stone - Tile & Stone Experts Serving Local Seattle Customers Since 1998
AJ Tile & Stone works diligently to ensure that a highly positive customer experience is delivered consistently on each of our tile and stone projects – regardless of scale, budget, personnel, or location. We offer a diverse and experienced background in both residential and commercial tile and stone work.
This unique blend has allowed us to formulate an approach to tile installation services based on the best qualities from all areas: attention to detail, appreciation and understanding of the highest standards of quality, and recognition of the personal involvement needed for truly exceptional tiling service.
Our high standards for quality materials and workmanship radiate from the top down. We will sacrifice little and compromise nothing to meet your expectations. Managing a thorough bid process assures our clients that all costs related to the project have been accounted for in the bottom line. Our detailed estimates contain all the project costs from start to finish in an itemized, easy to understand format. Please be aware that additional charges may be incurred due to the requirements of chosen materials or inferior or unacceptable work by others. Examples would be:
- Corrections or modifications to framing in order to create a flat surface to receive tile.
- The cleaning of debris from floors, overspray, etc. prior to installation.
- Leveling of floor as needed to acceptable tolerances as defined by ANSI A 108.01.
- Installing Large Format Tile (LFT) with offset contrary to manufacturers specifications.
- Setting tile with grout joint smaller than that specified by manufacturer.
- Materials provided by others not stocked at or near installation site.
- Grade and shade and caliber of material is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Sealing of tile prior to grouting if necessary.
- Sealing of tile and grout upon completion of installation due to the number of brands, finishes and performance characteristics will be billed as a Time & Materials addition. Please keep in mind that sealing is a maintenance event and is the responsibility of the end user.
Lastly, having our saws in close proximity to our work is necessary. If access is limited or daily set-up is required a daily fee will be assessed.
Estimates will be honored for 90 days from submittal and we retain the right to make adjustments or amendments to any estimate prior to commencement of contracted work.
We don't want to waste your money or our time, so it's very important for everyone to be on the same page before a project begins. We are more than happy to go over more details with you. Give us a call today and let's work together to give you the beautiful tile and stone you deserve.